A really amazing week in Chortiatis!

ABOUT US Forums Teacher’s board: our visit in Greece (April 2018) A really amazing week in Chortiatis!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SandraJ 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MARIA
    Keymaster

Last week I were in Chortiatis in our last mobility with students and it was an amazing experience. I could share with my colleagues from Italy, Lithuania and Greece incredible moments like dancing Sirtaki, knowing and tasting traditional Greek food, visiting Vergina and Mount Olympus, and of course discovering Chortiatis and Thessaloniki.
    I’ve really enjoyed all the activities prepared, all of them well organized and related with our goals for the project: the lessons, workshops, visits,…
    Thanks Greek team for this incredible experience, thanks a lot.
    María (Spanish teacher)

SandraJ
    Participant

The final partners’ meeting was really impressive. We were involved in many educational activities which encouraged our critical thinking on such subtle topics as people with special needs and Holocaust. Of course, the places we visited also left many of us speechless. Just to think that we were standing on the mount Olympus, in front of the gates of the grave of the father of the Alexander the Great and the old streets of the Thessaloniki, it makes everything unbelievable!

Ingrida (Lithuanian teacher)

SandraJ
    Participant

The trip to Greece was really fascinating. During the whole week we felt the endless attention of hosts and gracious hospitability. Greek team took care of us from morning untill evening. We saw so many great schools, wonderful Thessaloniki, Virginia, and the Mount Olympus. Many thanks for hosts.

Alanas Magyla (Lithuania)

SandraJ
    Participant

A few weeks ago we were in the last partners‘ meeting in Greece. It was a very impressive week full of different activities. During the week the students could learn lots of new things. The most they enjoyed dancing Sirtaki and visiting the grave of the father of the Alexander the Great. They also had fun in all other activities. It was a nice experience for all of us.
    Many thanks to Antonia and Nikos, who made us feel at home and took great care of us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Teacher’s board: our visit in Greece (April 2018)’ is closed to new topics and replies.